More about the Alice dress

After some thinking and conversing with the lady who ordered this dress, we decided to make some changes to our original design. She’d found some really detailed photos of the dress, so we decided to try to make the dress even more accurate! The biggest change we had to make was the shape of the armhole in the back:

We also tweaked the front a bit, and are much happier with the bodice lines now.

We’ve started in on the real fabric, so we hope to have more real pictures for you all soon!



2 thoughts on “More about the Alice dress

  1. Wow, I thought that was the real fabric! The changes you’ve made created a remarkable difference. Thanks for posting the progression of this dress. It’s fun to watch!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s